Sadaham Sevana Is dedicated to the revival of Buddhism.
Here it is necessary to promote the study and practice of Buddha Dhamma among the monks and laity. We are dedicated to propagate a right living-hood at village level.
It is hoped to develop Buddhist values so as to make Sri Lanka exemplary to the Buddhist world. We need to radiate the name and glory of Buddhism to the world.
For this, the first task is to make Sri Lanka economically stable and the people spiritually enlightened.
To achieve this Sadaham Sevana has already completed infra-structure. But to improve in the orders to make in a beacon of light to Sri Lanka and Asia there is much more to accomplish.
You can help the ongoing process by donating Rs.5000 (50$) a year for the maintains of about 30 people in residence to cover the cost of food lodging for one day.
- To erect the Bodhi tree and Sthupa we need funds.
- Books are necessary for the library
- Becoming a life membership is Rs.100,000 (1000$) only.
- Membership fee is Rs.100 (1$) Per month or Rs.1000 (10$) per Year
- Helping in the building constructions.
- We sell books and CD's Please buy them.