The whole human society, along with the environment has confronted an enormous catastrophe. This has been the consequence of greed, despotic and invasive consumerism of man today. It’s high time we found an alternative sustainable living strategy. The Buddhism is not mere a religion. It’s a natural philosophy of living and well-being that carries the whole world of all living beings together with flora and fauna. When separated from meager religious perspective, it could obviously be presented as a very comprehensive, quality, complete and sustainable solution to all these burning global calamities. For the purpose, we need to incline to a research-oriented practical course of action. Further, we should take hands together with other schools as well, who think in parallel to us. Sadahamseven is in the process of nurturing an alternative way ahead for the well-being of the whole mankind, irrespective of caste, creed, race and other petty difference.
- To create an international platform for Buddhist information and researchers.
- To set a forum to discuss solutions to modern international crises.
- To help achieve constructive and productive solutions for global issues.
- To enhance facilities for innovative alternatives of finding solutions.
- To accommodate for those who find new avenues on social well-being.
- To facilitate for sustainable global Buddhist economy.
- To awake visionary leadership for future managers.
- To ensure the survival and peaceful existence of all beings including the environment.
- Promoting interfaith harmony and teach respect and regard to all religions.
Turn into a worldly heaven of humanity, fostering a sustainable living, and being a shelter to researchers.